Here you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Earth, Wind and Wine offers a complete tour: art, history, culture, excellent cuisine and wines, nature and rest. The itineraries vary according to the period you choose.
The tours include: guided tours to museums, monuments and Venetian villas; wine-tasting and food-sampling, excursions and visits to historical towns. A unique experience!
The tours take place every 1st and 3rd week of the month, in the period between April 1st and October 31st.
The next dates are:
- From 4 to 7 April 2016
- From 02 to 05 May 2016
- From 2 to 5 May 2016
- From 16 to 19 May 2016
- From 30 May to 2 June 2016
- From 13 to 16 June 2016
Four is the ideal number of days for our tour, beginning on Monday and ending on Thursday. We suggest you to program the arrival between Saturday and Sunday, in order to organize the tour best. If you want you can stop for longer.
Both individuals and small groups can partecipate: groups of friends, families, adults and children.
Yes, according to your tastes we can make variations to the tour.
Yes, it is possible to create your own tour, choosing the entire itinerary you are interested in.
We have selected for you the best sites to visit. Here you can start creating your tour.
We calculate all services offered in your personalized tour. The tour price given is intended per person.
Yes, some choices might not be available, due to the period chosen for the tour. For example, if you choose an event, you need to make sure that that event occurs on the period you have chosen for your tour.
We are constantly updating our list of options, to give you choices of the highest quality. If we notice anomalies, you will be informed at once and you will be given alternative options.
We have a pick-up service from and to the Treviso and Venice airports and train stations.
Of course, we bring you back to the airport or train station.
A large car park next to the hotel is available free of charge exclusively for our guests.
Certainly. Our tours are for anyone: families, party of friends, adults and children.
Yes, baby cots are available at no extra charge.
Hotel Ai Pini is 100% no smoking.
Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:30.
The hotel’s WiFi network is available throughout the hotel and in every bedroom for you to connect up free of charge while you are with us. Ask at reception for the password so that you can enjoy unlimited browsing on the Internet free of charge.
Small pets are permitted free of charge; our staff will be happy to help with regard to any special requirements.
Our chef will cater for any dietary requirements due to food allergies or intolerances. Please inform the maître or reception upon arrival of any special requirement. We will be happy to look after you!
No, there isn't. But if you have valuables that need to be stored, we can keep them in the hotel safe for you.
The hotel phone number is +39 0438 58.62.06 to be contacted during working hours. Or at any time on our mobile phones +39 340.710.15.32 (Riccardo) - +39 335.625.43.62 (Giovanni). Please, call the mobile phone numbers only for emergencies.
Right after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing all information regarding your tour and how to make your down payment.
Don't panic. Contact us by phone or e-mail as soon as a delay happens.
Rooms are available from 2 PM, but if you arrive earlier you can relax in other areas of the hotel.
We calculate all services offered, and the price given is intended per person.
We ask for a down payment of 30% of the total price at the time of booking. The remaining 70% of the tour will be paid at the end of your stay.
For the down payment we accept bank transfer, and all major credit cards through Pay Pal.
We accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards or cash.